The eldest of five children, Yvonne was born May 17, 1951 in Atlanta, Georgia. Raised in East Point, Georgia, she moved to Jackson County, Ga. until 2006 then moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida where she currently makes her home.
My first book Stan’s Story, A Touch of Love was released last year, I have just released Tangled Minds. A nove. In September Brilliant Insanity will be released and I am currently working on the Gerard Schaefer story.
The Pink Canary is the latest in the eclectic collection of books written by Yvonne Mason. She can take any subject and make it interesting to the reader. This latest work of fiction has two characters based on real people but the action and laughter are pure fiction. It is a great read and for anyone who loves drag or drag queens it is a must read.
- Yvonne’s new role on film set (independent.ie)
- Would You Wear Yvonne Strahovski’s Bare-Faced Look on the Red Carpet? (bellasugar.com)
- Author Yvonne Mason to discuss domestic abuse (tcpalm.com)
- Read The Pink Canary by author Yvonne Mason (tcpalm.com)
- Iyanya denies romance rumour with actress Yvonne Nelson (sportainmentblog.wordpress.com)
- Yvonne braves storm fur new lover (thesun.co.uk)
- 2 Ghanaian Celebs, Yvonne Nelson, Mzbel, Stab Each Other Over Ice Prince (igbokwenuradio.wordpress.com)
- 2 Ghanaian Celebs, Yvonne Nelson, Mzbel, Fight Each Other Over Ice Prince. Wash Dirty Linens Outside. (finixblog.wordpress.com)